For your convenience this Handbook includes an Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Use this system to submit routine maintenance requests directly to the engineering department; to track the status of previously submitted requests; to download important documents and to communicate with the property management office.
- Simply click on the link below,
- Enter your username and password
- Choose the action you would like to complete
Once you have logged into the system, you will be presented with four options:
- Complete a Maintenance Request Form
- Update User Information
- View Electronic Maintenance Request Log
- Download Miscellaneous Administrative Forms
For detailed instructions for using the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System please see the following pages or contact the Building Office.
Completing a Service Request Form
After logging in, click on the "Electronic Maintenance Request Form" Link. Users will be taken to a service request form.
- Step One- Confirm or complete all contact information.
- Step Two- Choose the nature or type of request being submitted.
- Step Three- If applicable, provide details of the contractor to be used.
- Step Four - Review all information thoroughly. Click submit.
You will receive conformation via e-mail that your request was submitted to the management office.
Updating User Information
Personalized user information is used to auto-fill the Electronic Maintenance Request Form for quick and easy submission. In addition, accurate contact information will assist the management staff in expediting all maintenance requests. Each user should check regularly to ensure that accurate information is on file.
Electronic Maintenance Request Log
This feature allows users to track and monitor all service requests submitted through the Electronic Tenant® Service Request System. Service requests are sorted by month and will have the current month displayed upon entry.
Here users can download and print various administrative forms, reports and documents. In order to access the forms and documents contained in this section, users must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher installed on their computers. This software is free and can be obtained by clicking here.
Questions regarding the Electronic Tenant Services Request System should be directed to the Management Office.