Although the occurrence of tornadoes in the District of Columbia is rare, it can happen. Please follow the instructions given below:
- Move away from the perimeter of the building.
- Close the door to all exterior offices.
- Go to the center of the building.
- Sit down and protect your head with your arms.
- Do not evacuate the building.
- Do not use the elevators.
- If you are caught in an outside office, seek protection under a desk, as far away from the glass as possible.
- REMAIN CALM, and encourage those around you to do the same.
- Wait for further instructions from the Property Management Office or Security Personnel over the Building Communication System.