Should an elevator malfunction prevent you from reaching the floor you have selected, please follow the following procedures:
- REMAIN CALM.
- Do NOT attempt to force the elevator doors.
- Use the communication intercom located in each cab to communicate with Datawatch Systems at any time, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, including Holidays. When you are IN the elevator cab and facing the doors to exit, the phone button is located under the Floor Selection and Control Panel on the LEFT side, identified by a phone receiver symbol, and is activated by pushing the button. Press and release the button and wait for a Datawatch operator to respond. Please note that it may take a few moments for the connection to be established.
- Provide the Datawatch operator with the following information:
- You are in Elevator # ____ (the Cab number is on the RIGHT side above the Floor Selection and Control Panel)
- You are located at Floor # ____ (the Floor number is shown in the Floor Indicator display above the Floor Selector and Control Panel near the top of the Cab)
- Your name and company